Polished Concrete floor is often misinterpreted by clients in this part of the world for floors with natural concrete look or antique look rustic floors. For this reason, we have introduced our Micro-Crete flooring which is typical Microtopping thin coating overlay applied on sound and stable surface. “Micro-Crete”, “Microcement”, “Microbeton”, “Microcemento”, “Thinfinish”, “Neobeton”, “MicroConcrete” all refer to same Microtopping system.
Microtopping application involves application of 2mm to 3mm thick shrinkage compensated polymer modified cementitious coating protected with polyurethane sealer. Whether it is new flooring or renovating and resurfacing of existing flooring, Microtopping is the ideal solution to provide seamless concrete look floors. With different techniques, application is possible on existing tiles, marble or even raised floor.
For walls, whether it is Gypsum, MDF or blocks, Microtopping provides a raw concrete or faux concrete effect. Polished plaster effect is also possible from these applications.
- Can be laid on top of existing tiles, marble, granite or even raised flooring thereby eliminating the hassles of removal of existing floors.
- Can be applied on floors and walls.
- Can be stained to give an antique look.
- Wide range of colors available
- Can be used in wash rooms and kitchens
- Can be applied on furniture, counters, kitchen tops etc
- Available in Gloss, Satin or Matte finish