Compared to the traditional hardwood floor, Fusion Floor is a glass fiber-epoxy (composite) reinforced oak laminated floor. These are nearly twice as strong at the same thickness of the traditional hardwood floor. The topside of Fusion Floorboard comprises a laminated hardwood layer, and a specifically engineered glass fiber reinforced epoxy sheet is bonded to the bottom side of the laminated oak boards by means of a high-performance polyurethane (PUR) adhesive applied to both substrates. The composite layer is bonded to the oak layer using a polyurethane adhesive.
- Hauling heavy paper rolls, and automotive goods that need a high load rating in a severe duty service environment.
- Used in lightweight trailers that is designed for pulling beverage in high frequency loading and unloading applications.
- Provide a permanent moisture barrier to protect the wood from road spray under the trailer.
- Longer overall life compared to the hardwood laminated floor.
- Extremely strong and durable